2012 will ring in with registration opening up for the ocean race that we all love, Newport-Bermuda! The next installment of the 'Thrash to the Patch' is set to start June 15.
The organisers have things well in hand but don't take our word for it; here's a great story from The Royal Gazette. Interested in the Safety at Sea seminar? Well that's schedule for March 17-18, 2012 in Newport. You'll find more information in the Events' Calendar.
What a bumper year of racing 2012 will see at the Club: BIIRW, Newport-Bermuda, Argo Group Gold Cup and IOD Worlds, with the Bermuda IOD Fleet celebrating 75 years. We think the adults are taking some hints from our fantastic youth sailors and getting out there to show the world what Club sailors can do!
Remember: Sail fast, sail hard, sail free!
- 19 Jun 2013 | 16.00 Spring Sailing Classes - 420/Lasers
- 20 Jun 2013 | 16.00 Spring Sailing Classes - Opti Racers
- 22 Jun 2013 - 23 Jun 2013 Digicel Summer Series
- 22 Jun 2013 | 13.00 Spring Sailing Classes - Intermediate II
- 22 Jun 2013 | 13.00 Spring Sailing Classes - Opti Racers II
- 29 Jun 2013 - 30 Jun 2013 Digicel Summer Series
- 29 Jun 2013 | 12.55 Saturday Fleet Sailing
- 30 Jun 2013 | 12.00 Fitted Dignhies